1. Party responsible for data processing
As established in the Information Society Services Law (LSSI), users of www.magourban.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) are herein notified of the data of the website owner:
Name: Magourban SL.
Address: Crta. N-II, km 508,6 · 25300 Tàrrega (Lleida)
Contact phone: (+34) 973158703
Contact email: email@example.com
In this space, users will find all information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between them and Magourban SL., as the party responsible for the WEBSITE. As a user, it is important that you know of these terms before continuing to browse.
Magourban SL., as the party responsible for the WEBSITE, takes on the commitment of processing the information on our users and clients with full guarantees and of complying with Spanish and European regulations that govern the compilation and use of our users’ personal data.
The WEBSITE therefore strictly complies with the GDPR (Regulations (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE (Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
2. General usage conditions
The present General Terms and Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) to the pages making up the WEBSITE, including the contents, products and services made available on them. Every person who accesses the WEBSITE accepts submitting to the General Terms and Conditions in force at any given time on it.
3. Personal data we collect and how we do it
4. Commitments and obligations
Users are herein notified, and accept, that accessing the WEBSITE does not involve the start of a commercial relationship with Magourban SL. in any way. Thus, users pledge to use the WEBSITE, its services, products and contents without violating legislation in force, good faith and public order.
The use of the WEBSITE for unlawful or harmful purposes in any way is prohibited, or that can cause damage or prevent its normal operation. With respect to the contents, it is prohibited:
• Their total or partial reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorisation is first received from their legitimate owners
• Any infringement of the rights of the provider or legitimate owners
• Their use for commercial or advertising purposes
When using the WEBSITE, users pledge to not carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests or rights of Magourban SL. or third parties, or that could damage, render unusable or overload the WEBSITE or that could prevent its normal usage in any way.
Nonetheless, users should be aware that the security measures of internet computer systems are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Magourban SL. cannot guarantee the lack of viruses or other elements that could cause alterations to users' computer systems or to their electronic documents and files contained on them.
5. Security measures
The personal data that users communicate to Magourban SL. may or may not be stored on automated databases, whose ownership is exclusively Magourban SL., where the latter is responsible for all technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them, pursuant to that which is established in regulations in force on data protection.
Users may file claims by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including their name and surnames and setting out the reasons for the claim.
7. Conflict resolution platform
If it is of interest to you, you can also use the litigation resolution platform to submit your claims that is provided by the European Commission that is available here.
8. Intellectual and industrial property rights
In virtue of the terms of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the way the contents of the WEBSITE are made available, either totally or partially, for commercial purposes on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Magourban SL.. Users agree to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Magourban SL..
Users know and accept that the entire WEBSITE, containing but not limited to the texts, software, contents (including their structure, selection, organisation and presentation), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual materials and graphics are protected by trademarks, author rights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international agreements in which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
If a user or third party believes that a violation of his or her legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred by entering a specific content on the WEBSITE, this party should notify Magourban SL. of this circumstance, indicating:
• Personal data of the interested party that owns the allegedly violated rights, or the representation under which the user acts if the claim is being presented by a third party other than the interested party
• Detail the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the WEBSITE, supporting documents proving the intellectual property rights detailed and express declaration that the interested party takes responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification
9. Exclusion from guarantees and responsibility
Magourban SL. does not grant any guarantees and shall never be held responsible for the damages and losses of any nature that could be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the WEBSITE, or its services and contents
• The existence of viruses, malware or harmful programs in the contents
• Illegal, negligent or fraudulent use, or contrary to this Legal Notice
• The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usability or availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users of the WEBSITE
• The damages that could arise due to the illegal or improper use of the WEBSITE
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relations between Magourban SL. and the users of its electronic services on the WEBSITE are subject to the legislation and jurisdiction of Spain and the courts and tribunals of Lleida.
If any user has any questions about these legal terms and conditions or any comment on the WEBSITE, please write to email@example.com.
This Legal Notice was updated for the last time on 25 June 2018.