1. Magourban planter compatible with Smart Watered system. Interior coating made of a two component epoxy resin with no solvers.
2. Water storage: stores water through the entrance conducts of irrigation water.
3. Substrate and plants.
4. Galvanized metallic sheet separating the water deposit from the substrate, supported with metallic legs.
5. Esparto ropes which allow water to ascend, due to capillarity, from the deposit towards the substrate.
6. Entrance conduct for irrigation water, with a screw cap. Inferior dial indicator, visible from the outside, to measure the level of water and signal the need of irrigation.
7. Outlet tube for remaining water and ventilation to avoid putrefaction of stagnant waters.
The planter is installed directly supported or with metal rods. Optionally it can be supplied with legs.
Black and gray.
Green stamp concrete
-35% CO2 emissions than regular concrete
Crushed marble or quarry
Percentage increase depending on color. Request a quote.
Coatings composed of binders that incorporate crushed metal charges and give urban elements the real appearance of the metal as well as its oxidation and do not deteriorate over time.